A more compliant workplace with our safety management software.
The smarter, safer way to manage your information.
Identify risks and reduce incidents.
Stay diligent. Stay compliant.
No more missing data.
Elevate the way you work.
Fast, easy onboarding.
Set up a new account and send new staff a link.
Connect from anywhere.
Stay on top of business from your phone, tablet, or desktop.
in one place.
Keep your team on the same page with everything you need on one screen.
- A safety management system (SMS) is a collection of organisational processes that helps maintain the highest level of safety in daily business operations. SMS:
- provides a standardised approach to managing safety risks in operations
- reinforces overall safety culture
- demonstrates corporate due diligence
- improves employee safety and health
An online safety management system helps project managers organise planning, implementation, auditing and performance evaluation. Wojo not only helps with providing a platform for safety management. It’s an all-in-one business management system that has all the essential tools for documentation, compliance, scheduling, timesheet and payroll.
- A project manager leads the entire project because of their diverse skills in initiating, executing and completing deliverables for a business. However, safety is the responsibility of everyone within the company. To provide a brief example, here are the roles and responsibilities in an organisational structure with regard to safety management:
- Senior managers are responsible for establishing safety policies
- Line managers are responsible for ensuring that employees receive safety training
Employees are responsible for helping to develop, establish and follow safety programs
You can read more about the benefits of a digital safety management system as well.
- Here are 5 key features that project managers and organisations should look for in a digital safety management system:
- Ease of Use
Navigating the digital environment can be complex, especially for users who are coming from traditional and manual systems. Regardless of the user’s computer literacy and family in the digital system, SMS functionality shouldn’t be compromised. It must be straightforward, and efficient. It must also improve the rate of user adoption.
A cloud-based safety management system helps keep everyone updated in different locations whether at home or on the job site and at times of the day. The platform should be accessible through a variety of mobile devices on demand.
All aspects of daily operations are improved through automation. It minimises errors, increases productivity and provides consistency.
- Digital Storage
Having digital storage in a safety document management system streamlines operations because it allows users to access files efficiently in a single platform. As a multitool software, Wojo ensures the security of important data such as safety compliance reports, medical records, training certificates, etc.
Instant communication capabilities in SMS enable smoother collaboration within the team. Real-time feedback such as notifications of project updates and changes in the activity keeps everyone on the same page.
- There are many hazards working in the construction industry. An organised and well-structured safety management system promotes workplace health and safety. With the help of digital safety file software, managing safety in construction projects help reduce risks through the following actions:
- Allocate resources required in every stage and process
- Reinforce safety training and education for employees
- Apply KPI to measure the effects of safety implementation
- Do regular checkups for deficiencies and problems and act on them to improve safety performance