Elevate your team with with our interactive diary.
Your diary, but better. Staying informed on your team’s status is easy with a birds’ eye view of tasks and real-time updates.
Familiar tasks. Innovative software. A new way of working.
Never miss a beat.
With tasks, files, notes, and reminders in one place, forgetting is a thing of the past.
Everyone in the loop.
Instantly notify staff and add new tasks to their to-do list automatically.
Clearly identify priorities, schedule conflicts, and capacity issues in a single glance.
Automate recurring tasks.
Easily create daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly tasks.
Easy updates, with drag 'n drop.
Need to alter your schedule? Move tasks to another day and everyone will be notified immediately.
Keep everything together.
Attach relevant files, checklists, photos, notes, or videos to tasks so they’re easy to find.
Elevate the way you work.
Fast, easy onboarding.
Set up a new account and send new staff a link.
Connect from anywhere.
Stay on top of business from your phone, tablet, or desktop.
in one place.
Keep your team on the same page with everything you need on one screen.
Diary management is part of time management strategy that enables project managers to effectively organise projects, tasks, workflows, teams and deliverables. It’s an essential field service process that provides information for analysis, richer insights and understanding of the tasks and activities conducted in the project.
Whether in a small business or enterprise project, project managers often deal with complicated requirements and deadlines. Investing in reliable diary management software is a great advantage that can help simplify workload management especially when project managers are onsite.
- One of the industries that heavily rely on diary management software is construction and building. Diary management software helps project managers who visit client sites to facilitate real-time reporting and updates that can be referred to as an interactive diary.
Wojo delivers a powerful multi-tool platform that has an interactive diary. Its collaborative functionalities allow multiple users who are assigned or authorised to view project tasks and access reports. The integration of other business management tools allows other files to be incorporated into the interactive diary such as photos, videos, documents and other file formats.
Here are other advantages of employing diary management software:
- Monitors daily work status, progress and cancellations
- Provides task notifications to keep team members constantly updated on changes in the project
- Provides forecast on estimation and allocation of resources, schedule and workers
- Compliance and safety policies are also integrated to set workplace standards
Secures data and has the option to customise who can access specific projects and reports
Here are best practices for how your team can successfully maximise using an interactive diary for successful project outcomes:
- Schedule everything and strictly follow them
- Assign colour codes for different tasks to identify categories and levels of importance
- Allow for buffer time for preparation, travel, breaks, emergencies and unexpected scenarios
- Email schedule reminders or set notifications for appointments and deadlines